Fees & Policies
During your brief, free phone consultation we will discuss my fees and payment options. You can call me at 678.871.0122 to schedule your phone consultation.
Out of Network Benefits:
I do not participate in private health insurance plans, however, I am happy to provide the necessary paperwork for my clients to file claims with their health insurance company. It is important to fully understand your health insurance benefits. Asking your insurance company the following questions may help maximize the utilization of your health benefits.
- Do you have mental health benefits (sometimes also called “behavioral health” benefits)?
- What is the amount of your deductible (the amount of money you have to pay before your insurance company will start to reimburse you) for out of network providers? Have you already paid any of this deductible?
- Do you need any kind of special referral (i.e., from a primary care doctor or your University Counseling Center) before you can be reimbursed?
- How much of each therapy session will your insurance provider reimburse (this is typically a percentage)?
- Are there any limitations to services (e.g., only a certain amount of money allowed for mental health reimbursements, a limited number of sessions, reimbursement only for certain types of diagnoses, etc.)?
When you set up an appointment, I reserve a time just for you. I have a 24-hour cancellation policy where clients are billed their session fee if they are missed or not cancelled within 24 hours.